Driving Directions from the Maine Turnpike (I-95)
- Take Exit 52 (I-295 North) from the Maine Turnpike toward Freeport/Brunswick.
- Go through the toll and bear right, still following I-295 toward Freeport.
- Take Exit 31 off I-295 toward Topsham. Make a right at the bottom of the ramp onto US Route 1 North.
- Follow US Route 1 North towards Bath.
- Once you enter the town of Bath, continue on Route 1 North and cross over the Kennebec River bridge. Bath
Ironworks will be on your right hand side.
- Once you cross over the bridge, make a right turn onto ME Route 127 toward Reid State Park.
- Follow ME Route 127 for 10 miles.
- Make a right onto Seguinland Road. (There will be a flag painted on the rock as you make the turn.)
- Grey Havens Inn is one half mile down Seguinland Road on the left hand side.