“Blue” at Grey Havens
Offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and harbor islands, “Blue” at the Grey Havens Inn is a premiere destination for discerning diners looking for fresh Maine seafood and regional specialties in a relaxed, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Open for dinner (Please call for hours), “Blue” features a multitude of fresh salads, homemade soups and chowders as well as delicious lobster, seafood, chicken, pork, lamb and steak entrees.
2014 Hours of Operation:
- May 2nd – May 25th: Dinner is served from 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM Thursday through Sunday.
- May 28th – June 29th: Dinner is served from 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM Wednesday through Sunday.
- July 1st – September 21st: Dinner is served from 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM Tuesday through Sunday.
- September 24th – October 30th: Dinner is served from 5:30 PM until 9:00 PM Wednesday through Sunday.
We will be hosting private functions and will not be open to the public on the following dates:
- Sunday, May 18th
- Saturday, June 7th
- Saturday, August 9th
- Fri & Saturday, August 15th & 16th
- Saturday, September 20th
- Saturday, September 27th
- Saturday, October 11th
- Saturday, October 18th
Breakfast at “Blue”
House guests start their day off right at the Grey Havens Inn on Georgetown Island, Maine! Our daily continental breakfast selections will surely delight your palate.
Dinner – A Unique Dining Experience with the Freshest Local Ingredients
We welcome you to “Blue” at Grey Havens Inn. We promise a unique dining experience using the finest and freshest local ingredients and timeless cooking techniques in our preparation of traditional and innovative Down East cuisine. Reservations are highly recommended during the summer months and on weekends.
For Reservations or Additional Information:
If you would like more information on “Blue”, the Grey Havens Inn’s waterview restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, please fill out the contact form on the right hand side of the page, or call us at (207) 371-2616 or Toll-Free at (855) 473-9428.