“Blue” at Grey Havens
Offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and harbor islands, “Blue” at the Grey Havens Inn is a premiere destination for discerning diners looking for fresh Maine seafood and regional specialties in a relaxed, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Open for dinner (Please call for hours), “Blue” features a multitude of fresh salads, homemade soups and chowders as well as delicious lobster, seafood, chicken, pork, lamb and steak entrees.
2015 Hours of Operation:
- May – 5:30 to 8:30pm – Thursday – Sunday nights
- June – 5:30 – 9:00pm – Wednesday – Sunday
- July & August – 5:30 – 9:00pm – Tuesday – Sunday
- Sept – 5:30 – 9:00 pm – Wednesday – Sunday
- October – 5:30 – 8:30pm – Thursday – Sunday
“Blue” is open for dinner, from May through October. Please note that we are hosting private functions several evenings this season and will bot be open to the public on those days. The days we will be closed to the public are:
- Friday, May 15th, 2015
- Saturday, May 23rd, 2015
- Saturday, June 6th, 2015
- Saturday, June 20th, 2015
- Saturday, July 17th, 2015
- Saturday, August 1st, 2015
- Saturday, August 15th, 2015
- Saturday, August 22th, 2015
- Saturday, September 5th, 2015
- Saturday, September 19th, 2015
- Saturday, September 26th, 2015
- Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
Breakfast at “Blue”
House guests start their day off right at the Grey Havens Inn on Georgetown Island, Maine! Our daily continental breakfast selections will surely delight your palate.
Dinner – A Unique Dining Experience with the Freshest Local Ingredients
We welcome you to “Blue” at Grey Havens Inn. We promise a unique dining experience using the finest and freshest local ingredients and timeless cooking techniques in our preparation of traditional and innovative Down East cuisine. Reservations are highly recommended during the summer months and on weekends.
For Reservations or Additional Information:
If you would like more information on “Blue”, the Grey Havens Inn’s waterview restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, please fill out the contact form on the right hand side of the page, or call us at (207) 371-2616 or Toll-Free at (855) 473-9428.